The Nuclear Electronics Group focuses on research and development of instruments and readout systems, which are used for the research of nuclear and particle physics, nuclear astrophysics.
During the past years, the group undertook and completed the electronics research projects such as the National Great Science Project, Important Direction Projects of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) Knowledge Innovation Program, the Chinese Academy of Sciences Pilot Project, and the Ministry of Science and Technology Major Instrument Project.
Currently, the group is chairing and undertaking the National Major Scientific Research Instrument Development Project, a number of general and youth projects, the Ministry of Science and Technology National Key R & D Program, the Chinese Academy of Sciences major scientific and technological infrastructure maintenance and renovation project, The scientific loading task of the surround of China's first Mars global remote sensing and regional patrol detection, the "heavy ion cancer treatment demonstration device" project, etc.
In the recent years, the Nuclear Electronics Group has published relative papers in the predominant magazines at home and abroad, and has obtained a number of national patents for technological inventions. At present, the group contains 17 members, including 9 students.
1. Study and development of new and advanced front-end electronics (FEE), data acquisition boards and data acquisition system (DAQ) for the measurement of nuclear and particle physics research, nuclear astrophysics research.
2. Study and development of micro-electronics, and application specific integrated circuit (ASIC) chip for the readout of detectors.
3. Study and development of circuits and devices for measurement of low current from some detectors or diagnostic devices of beam line of accelerator.
4. Study of methods and techniques on single event effects testing and fault-tolerant reinforcement for special circuit chips.
5. Study and development of universal instruments for engineering application.
1. Prototype design of readout electronics for In-Beam TOF-PET of Heavy-Ion Cancer Therapy Device. Nuclear Instruments and Methods A, 2020, 959：163492. J.W. Yan, H.B. Yang, L.Y. Ke , X.Y. Niu , J.D. Chen , X.L. Zhang ，C.M. Du , H. Su, J. Kong
2. Evaluation of energy correction algorithm for signals of PET in heavy-ion cancer therapy device. Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 2020,52（1）. Niu X Y, Yan J W, Wang X H, Yang H B, Ke L Y, Chen J D, Du C M, Zhang X L, Zhao C X, Kong J Kong J
3. Development of a readout system for the tentative pixel detectors at HIRFL. Journal of Instrumentation, 2019, 14(04): C04007. Yang H, Zhang H, Yang B, H. Zhao, F. Fu, Y. Wang, Q. Zhang, J. Kong
4. Development of the readout electronics for the HIRFL-CSR array detectors. Journal of Instrumentation,2019,14(2). J. Kong,Y. Qian,H. Zhao,H. Yang,Q. She,K. Yue,L. Ke,J. Yan,F. Su,S. Wang,D. Yan,X. Zhang,Y. Yu,Z. Sun,H. Su,C. Zhao.
5. Development of Multichannel Readout Electronics for a CsI(TI) Gamma Detection Array at ETF of Cooler Storage Ring. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 2018,Vol.65, No.9. Qian, Yi Kong, Jie Zhao, Hongyun Su, Hong She, Qianshun
6. Design of fast adaptive readout system for wire scanners. Nuclear Science and Techniques,2018,29(01):45-51. Qian-Shun She,Yi Qian,Jie Kong,Hai-Bo Yang,Hong-Yun Zhao,Jing-Zhe Zhang,Xiao-Yang Niu,Jun-Xia Wu,Hong Su.
7. A high-precision multi-channel TAC and QAC module for the neutron detection wall. Chinese Physics C, 2015(2):50-54. She, Qianshun Su, Hong Qian, Yi Yu, Yuhong
1. Invention Title：Charge measuring circuit
Inventor：YANG HAIBO;KONG JIE;QIAN YI;SU HONG;ZHAO HONGYUN;SHE QIANSHUN;NIU XIAOYANG;PU TIANLEI;MA XIAOLI;
2. Invention Title：Controllable multi-channel charge readout device
Inventor：SHE QIANSHUN;SU HONG;QIAN YI;MA XIAOLI;KONG JIE;ZHAO HONGYUN;ZHANG JINGZHE;NIU XIAOYANG;
3. Invention Title：Wide-range current frequency converter
Inventor：SHE QIANSHUN;SU HONG;QIAN YI;KONG JIE;MA XIAOLI;ZHAO HONGYUN;ZHANG JINGZHE;NIU XIAOYANG;
4. Invention Title：Fault-tolerant asynchronous serial transceiver device based on field programmable gata array (FPGA)
Inventor：SU HONG;DING PENGCHENG;WANG XIAOHUI;KONG JIE;QIAN YI;SHE QIANSHUN;ZHAO HONGYUN;MA XIAOLI;NIU XIAOYANG;
5. Invention Title：Narrow pulse peak holding device
Inventor：QIAN YI;SU HONG;DONG CHENGFU;SHE QIANSHUN;ZHAO HONGYUN;KONG JIE;MA XIAOLI;
6. Invention Title：Self-adaptive wide-range current and voltage conversion device
Inventor：SHE QIANSHUN;SU HONG;QIAN YI;MA XIAOLI;KONG JIE;ZHAO HONGYUN;NIU XIAOYANG;
Mailing Address: 509 Nanchang Road, Lanzhou, 730000, China