The Electrical engineering and Electromagnetic compatibility technology group provides electric technical supports, formulates admittance system and specifications of electromagnetic compatibility(EMC) for the large-scale scientific accelerator devices, and is responsible for its research, design and upgrading on the electrical engineering and EMC technologies. The group has 9 in-service staff, including 6 senior engineers, 2 engineers.
The main research of the group includes unique power quality, electromagnetic noise, applicable standards and test methods of EMC on large scientific devices. It is also responsible for the design, upgrade and development of electrical systems, such as high and low voltage power distribution technology, integrated automation technology and EMC technology for large scientific facilities.
At present, the group undertakes the development, design and construction of electrical system & EMC of large scientific facilities, viz. High Intensity heavy-ion Accelerator Facility (HIAF), China initiative Accelerator Driven System (CiADS), Heavy Ion accelerator for medical machine (HIMM). Meanwhile, it is in charge of the operation and upgrading of electrical system, UPS power supply system, grounding system and EMC of Lanzhou Heavy Ion Research device (HIRFL).
The group also undertakes the task of training researchers and technicians working for electrical and electromagnetic compatibility technology of the accelerator facilities.
1. High and low voltage power distribution technology
2. Intelligent technology of power grid
3. Power quality technology
4. Electromagnetic compatibility simulation and test technology
5. Electromagnetic compatibility design
6. Grounding technology
7. Integrated wiring technology
1. Research and Implementation of Power Supply Calibration Method for High Intensity Heavy-ion Accelerator Based on SOC, nuclear technology, 2019
2. Research on current correction method of injection bump power supplies of XIPAF, Nuclear Electronics & Detection Technology, 2019
3. Design Of Fast Pulse Generator For Kicker Power Supply In HIAF, Proceedings of HIAT2018, 2018
4. Design of the control system of pulsed power supplies for WHMM injection bump magnets, IPAC2017 proceedings, 2017
5. Quench protection in digital power supplies for superconducnting magnets in ADS, Proceedings of SRF2017, 2017
6. Implementation of an FPGA controller for correction power supplies in heavy ion synchrotron, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A(SCI), 2015
7. Realization of synchronous timing trigger system for heavy ion accelerator, atomic energy science and Technology (EI), 2014
8. Lanzhou heavy ion accelerator storage ring extraction cutting magnet power supply digital upgrade, nuclear physics review, 2014
9. Optimization design of AD conversion circuit of accelerator digital power supply, nuclear electronics and detection technology, 2014
Mailing Address: 509 Nanchang Road, Lanzhou, 730000, China