The Radiation Medicine Group is mainly engaged in the transformation of clinical medicine and the clinical practice of radiotherapy. The group emphasis on the promotion and industrialization of heavy ion radiotherapy, providing clinical solutions for the radiotherapy of major tumor and promoting particle beams radiotherapy.
1. Research on medical verification of accurate treatment technology of carbon ion cancer treatment system.
2. Clinical and evidence-based medicine study of cancer treatment with heavy ions, research on cancer treatment Standardization with heavy ions in China.
3. Medically relevant research on photon and other multi-beam radiation.
1. Preliminary study on radiosensitivity to carbon ions in human breast cancer. Journal of Radiation Research, 2020, 1–11
2. Late-course accelerated Hyperfractionation vs. Conventional Fraction Radiotherapy under precise technology plus Concurrent Chemotherapy for Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: comparison of efficacy and side effects. 2020; 11(10): 3020-3026
3. Mechanism of Asbt ( Slc10a2 )-Related Bile Acid Malabsorption in Diarrhea after Pelvic Radiation. International Journal of Radiation Biology,2020, DOI: 10.1080/09553002.2020.1707324
4. Is there a role for carbon therapy in the treatment of gynecological carcinomas? A Systematic Review. Future Oncol, 2019,15:3081–95.
5. Stereotactic body radiation therapy or surgery for Stage I-II non-small cell lung cancer treatment？outcomes of a meta-analysis analysis. Transl Cancer Res, 2019,8(4):1381-1394
6. Integrative Different Source of Radiosensitivity Genes Predict for Radiosensitive and Radioresistance Patients with Oesophageal Cancer. Oncology Letters, 2019,17: 5377-5388
7. handbook of evidence-based radiation oncology, People's military medical publishing house, 2017
1. Science and technology award of Chinese Anti-Cancer Association in 2018 (The third prize): Evidence-based medicine and clinical application research on some common malignancies radiotherapy.
2. Science and technology progress award of Gansu province in 2017(The second prize): Basic and clinical application research of lung cancer treatment with multi-beams radiation.
3. Science and technology award of Chinese Anti-Cancer Association in 2015(The second prize): Applied basic research on the tumor treatment with heavy ions.
Mailing Address: 509 Nanchang Road, Lanzhou, 730000, China