The Beam Feedback and Machine Protection Group is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the HIAF machine protection system, stochastic cooling of HIAF&CSRe , HIAF beam feedback system. In addition, it also takes charge of beam instruments of HIAF linac, CiADS linac and other linacs built by IMP.
Beam feedback, beam stochastic cooling, beam diagnostics and machine protection.
1. Upgrade of a kicker control system for the HIRFLY.Y. Wang*, W.X. Zhou, J.F. Luo, D.T. Zhou, J.C. Zhang, X.L. Ma, D.Q. Gao, J.B. Shangguan, 2014, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A.
2. Beam experiments with a non-intercepting beam induced fluorescence profile monitor for the ADS LINAC, H.M. Xie, J.X. Wu*, Y. Zhang, G.Y. Zhu, J.W. Xia and M.Y. Ye, 2015, Chinese Physics C
3. Capacitive Beam Position Monitors for the Low-β Beam of the Chinese ADS Proton Linac, Y. Zhang, J.X. Wu*, G.Y. Zhu, H. Jia, Z.H. Xue, H. Zheng, H.M. Xie, X.C. Kang, Y. He, Lin Li and J.C. Denard, 2016, Chinese Physics C
4. Control strategies used in the control software for the Heavy Ion Research Facility in Lanzhou.W.X Zhou, Y.Y. Wang*, L.M. Pan, S.P. Tu, 2016, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A
5. Beam transport experiment with a new kicker control system on the HIRFL.Y.Y. Wang, D.T. Zhou, J.F. Luo, J.C. Zhang, W.X. Zhou, F.F. Ni, J. Yin, J. Yin, Y.Y. Yuan, J.B. Shangguan, 2016, Chinese Physics C
6. Development of Bunch Shape Monitor for High-intensity Beam on the China ADS Proton LINAC Injector II, G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu*, Z. Du,Y. Zhang, Z.H. Xue, H.M. Xie, Y. Wei, L. Jing and H. Jia., 2018, Rev. Sci. Instrument
7, Design of barrier bucket kicker control system, F.F. Ni, Y.Y. Wang*, J. Yin,D.T. Zhou, G.D. Shen, Y.D. Zheng, J.C. Zhang, J. Y, X. Bai, X.L. Ma., 2018, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A
8. Stochastic cooling experiments for CSRe at IMP,G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu*, F. Caspers, F. Caspers, F. Nolden, Y. Zhang, Y. Wei, X.J. Hu, Z. Du, H.M. Xie, L. Jing, K.W. Gu and J.W. Xia., 2019, NIMA
9. Control system design for ion source of HIMM,J.J. Su, Y.J. Li, D.T. Zhou, J.C. Zhang, Y.Y. Wang*, 2019, Radiation Detection Technology and Methods
10. Transverse broadband impedance reduction techniques in a heavy ion accelerator,X.Q. Chen, G.Y. Zhu*, F. Caspers, J.C. Yang？, J.X. Wu, G.D. Shen, J. Liu, J.W. Xia, Y. Zhang, S. Ruan, G. Wang, L.P. Yao, F.C. Cai, H. Ren, Q.Y. Kong and Y.Z. Gao., Physical Review Accelerators and Beams, 23, 034402 (2020);
1. Y.Y Wang，D.T Zhou,etc.，Water leakage alarm system，2012， CN201120497397.1，utility patent.
2. Y.Y Wang, F.Y Lin, etc. A motor controller and control system based on Ethernet, 2014，CN201320682340.8, utility patent.
3. G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu, Y. Wei, etc. wideband digital tunable phase shifter for stochastic cooling system of accelerator.2017, ZL201621264560.9, utility patent
4. G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu, Y. Zhang, etc. A wideband phase equalizer for stochastic cooling system of accelerator，2017, ZL201621261601.9，utility patent
5. G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu, Y. Wei, etc.，wideband digital tunable phase shifter for stochastic cooling system of accelerator，2017，CN201611006397.0，substantive examination, patent for invention
6. G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu, Y. Zhang, etc.，A longitudinal bunch shape monitor for proton and ion beam ，2017，ZL201621261568.X，utility patent
7. G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu, Y. Zhang, etc. A wideband phase equalizer for stochastic cooling system of accelerator，2017, CN201611038953.2,substantive examination, patent for invention
8. G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu, Y. Zhang, etc.，A longitudinal bunch shape monitor for proton and ion beam，2017, CN201611040430.1, substantive examination, patent for invention
9. G.Y. Zhu, J.X. Wu, Y. Zhang, etc. An active resonant schottky cavity and its application method，2019，CN201910525273.0，substantive examination, patent for invention
Dr. WU Junxia
Mailing Address: 509 Nanchang Road, Lanzhou, 730000, China