The Nuclear Safety and Nuclear Data Group aims to provide reliable and feasible nuclear safety systems for advanced nuclear energy systems and high-current superconducting accelerators, which are the major research programs with the highest priority. Aiming at the forefront of international development, the group is developing the two disciplines of nuclear safety and nuclear data.
In the field of nuclear safety research, we focus on the research work of radioactive source term analysis and environmental impact assessment, radiation measurement and monitoring, radiation protection technology, nuclear waste disposal technology, and nuclear security technology.
In the field of nuclear data research, we focus on the research work of experimental measurement and theoretical research of key nuclear data required for advanced nuclear energy and isotope production, the mechanism of ADS proliferation and transmutation.
1. Nuclear safety and radiation protection
1) Source term analyses and environmental impacts assessment;
2) Radiation measurement and monitoring;
3) Radiation protection technology;
4) Nuclear waste disposal technology;
5) Nuclear security technology.
2. Nuclear reactor physics
1) Nuclear data measurement and evaluation;
2) Simulation of accelerator-driven advanced nuclear energy system;
3) neutron physics.
3. Study on nuclear data for medical isotope production
4. Intermediate and high energy heavy ion collisions
In the past 5 years, we have published 43 papers.
1. X. Zhang, et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 516 (2022) 48–54
2. B. Liu, et al., Eur. Phys. J. A (2022) 58:17
3. Y. Gong, et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 519 (2022) 15–21
4. J. Yan, et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 510 (2022) 49–55
5. H. Sun, et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 510 (2022) 1–9
6. Xin. Zhang, et al., Fusion Engineering and Design 170 (2021) 112720
7. B. Liu, et al., Applied Radiation and Isotopes 173 (2021) 109713
8. R. Han, et al., PHYSICAL REVIEW C 102, 064617 (2020)
9. R. Han, et al., EPJ Web of Conferences 239, 18009 (2020)
10. CHEN ZhiQiang, et al，SCIENCE CHINA Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy 50, 052007 (2020)
11. G. Tian, et al., PHYSICAL REVIEW C 97, 034610 (2018).
12. R. Han, et al., Fusion Engineering and Design 135 (2018) 116–120
13. F. Luo, et al., Applied Radiation and Isotopes 137 (2018) 123–128
14. F. Luo, et al., Nuclear Engineering and Design 331 (2018) 342–347
15. G. Tian , et al., PHYSICAL REVIEW C 95, 044613 (2017).
16. Q. Sun, et al., Fusion Engineering and Design 125 (2017) 9–17.
Mailing Address: 509 Nanchang Road, Lanzhou, 730000, China